Interested in rare diseases and coordination of care?
We are delighted to have collaborated with University College London (UCL), University of Cambridge and patient representatives on the CONCORD (CoOrdiNated Care Of Rare Diseases) project. On 16 March we held an end of study webinar to present the findings from the CONCORD study.
Watch the recording of the webinar below:
The papers published from the study to date are available for download in the ‘PAPERS PUBLISHED TO DATE:’ section to the left. Key documents will be added to this page over the next few weeks.
The webinar included key findings from the study:
- What does coordinated care mean?
- Is care coordinated in the UK, and how?
- What type of care coordination do patients, families and professionals prefer?
- What are the different ways that care can be coordinated for rare conditions?
- It also looked at how patients and the public have been involved in CONCORD and overarching key findings from CONCORD and next steps.