Job title: Corporate Partnerships Manager (Fundraising).
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Based at: Hybrid working between the organisation’s London base and home (negotiable with a minimum of two days a month in the office).
Term: 35 hours a week, negotiable working pattern. Permanent. This post is subject to a six month probation period.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: £37,461 per annum.
We are seeking an ambitious and goal orientated Corporate Partnerships Manager to maintain and diversify our corporate support income stream to support our vital work.
Genetic Alliance UK is the largest alliance of organisations supporting people with genetic, rare and undiagnosed conditions in the UK. Our members and the people they support are at the heart of everything we do. We advocate for fast and accurate diagnosis, good quality care and access to the best treatments. We actively support progress in research and engage with decision makers and the public about the challenges faced by our community. We run two long standing projects, Rare Disease UK and SWAN UK (syndromes without a name).
This is a crucial role working directly with the Senior Management Team to coordinate, grow and diversify one of the charity’s most important streams of income. This is an ideal role for someone with demonstrable experience in relationship management and who is ready to expand our support from companies into new sectors. With access to external mentoring and coaching, you will design our programme and approach for expanding beyond our current support which is predominantly from the biosciences sector.
- External mentoring from an experienced fundraising consultant, with coaching at the beginning of the role.
- Generous employer pension contribution.
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Access to free counselling via our employee support scheme.
The full job description and person specification is available hereopens PDF file .
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to Nick Meade, Joint Interim Chief Executive & Director of Policy at [email protected]create new email by 17:00, Monday 1 November.
- In your cover letter please outline your experience, why you are interested in this role, your preferred working pattern and location and how you meet the person specification.
- Please save your documents as YourName.EA.CV and YourName.EA.CoverLetter and use EA Application as the email subject line.
- Please note that applications which are just generic cover letters or CVs without covering letters will not be considered.
For more information, please visit geneticalliance.org.uk.