Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum Support GroupSupporting sufferers of Pseudoxanthoma ElasticumThe Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum (PXE) Support Group (PiXiE) is a non-profit making charitable trust, founded in 1984 by Elspeth Lax and run entirely by unpaid volunteers. You can read about how PiXiE was founded and gain some insight into how it has grown.The PXE support group aims to:
- help, encourage and assist those with PXE and their family members
- heighten the awareness of PXE amongst the medical community, support services and the general public
- link members with each other for mutual support and exchange of ideas
- provide information on the various aspects of PXE
- provide copies of our newsletter, “PiXiE”, containing medical articles and letters from members
- hold meetings to which all members, their families and friends are invited.